rrtype to query SRV records
ceving at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 16:17:48 UTC 2019
This is the documentation of ub_resolve:
* Perform resolution and validation of the target name.
* @param ctx: context.
* The context is finalized, and can no longer accept config changes.
* @param name: domain name in text format (a zero terminated text string).
* @param rrtype: type of RR in host order, 1 is A (address).
* @param rrclass: class of RR in host order, 1 is IN (for internet).
* @param result: the result data is returned in a newly allocated result
* structure. May be NULL on return, return value is set to an error
* in that case (out of memory).
* @return 0 if OK, else error.
int ub_resolve(struct ub_ctx* ctx, const char* name, int rrtype,
int rrclass, struct ub_result** result);
It explains, that rrtype should be 1 to query A records. But what
should be used to query SRV records?
More information about the Unbound-users