per interface acls possible?

ronvarburg at yahoo.com ronvarburg at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 09:57:11 UTC 2019

 Let's say you have two interfaces. 1 and 2. Suppose DNS over TLS is at interface 1.
Does interface 1 is your upstream? Does it 2? Neither?
In what way would you like interface 1, or interface 2, to be more privileged then the other interface,
or to let more access-control then the other?

Perhaps others managed to understand your question better then me.
Can you post your configuration file?