Using DNS over TLS on windows

rgsub1 at btinternet.com rgsub1 at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 21 15:37:20 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have configured things so far but I get these errors and I think the
reason is the "tls-cert-bundle" setting.

16:10:16 C:\Program Files\Unbound\unbound.exe[1740:0] error: ssl handshake
failed crypto error:1416F086:SSL
routines:tls_process_server_certificate:certificate verify failed

21/07/2019

So to get this working I have to enable this setting:

tls-cert-bundle: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt

That example would seem OK for a UNIX install but where/how do I configure
this for windows?

Can I use the windows certificate store? If so what would the entry read.

Thanks

Regards

Ray