Where are the missing requests?

Wouter Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Jul 2 12:25:27 UTC 2019

Hi Viktor,

On 6/30/19 5:09 AM, Viktor Dukhovni via Unbound-users wrote:

> When I run "unbound-control dump_requestlist", I consistently see
> fewer requests output than I'd expect:

The command only prints the requests on the queue for the first worker
(thread0).  It does not print from the other ones.

In your printout it looks higher, even.  The reason is that the
unbound-control TLS stream is connected to that thread, and that makes
it easier to print out.

Best regards, Wouter