Help Needed with Unbound

Yogesh Sharma yks0000 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 05:15:47 UTC 2019

I am able to test 2nd scenario and all resolution will be done by dns
server as mentioned in name: "." (dot). Can some please guide how can we
route few zones to specific dns server and rest all to google dns.

However, first one is still a problem, when I am using

forward-zone:
    name: "."
    forward-addr: 127.0.0.1 at 5353

it appends search string from resolv.conf.

Eg: is search string is internal.localhost then All example.com name is
changing to example.com.internal.localhost.

if I put example.com. (dot at the end) then it return server fail.

*Thanks & Regards,Yogesh Sharma*