What buffer space is related to "sendto failed: No buffer space available" log entries?

Wouter Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Jan 7 15:15:26 UTC 2019

Hi nusenu,

What I think happens is that this is so-sndbuf for UDP packets, and the
so-sndbuf option solves it.  But you already use that so I do not know
any further.  Where you could look further is in the sendto(2) system
call documentation, for UDP packets, when it gives this ENOBUFS error
code.  The FreeBSD documentation suggest two causes for this error code,
one it that there was not enough memory for a buffer, and the second
that the network interface has stopped sending and it is full.

Best regards, Wouter