I need help about unbound consuming memory

farmuel Angel farmuel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 08:56:40 UTC 2019

Hello to all of  you in this mailing list,

    I have installed unbound on a raspberry pi 2 and it ia working fine
until I kept adding conf files with the "include " option in unbound.conf .
After 2 files which are big (these conf included files are block lists
sites with local-zones and local-data) the process started to consume more
memory and my linux OOM killer was activated and killed my PID unbound
process.!
How to optimize this to consume less memory or there is a limitation on the
conf file lists in the unbound.conf file??? How much memory shouls I have
for a 200Mbytes list conf files in the unbound.conf file????
Thank you in advanced.
Farmuel