Unbound 1.9.3 released

Wouter Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Aug 28 12:23:05 UTC 2019

Hi Yuri,

On 27/08/2019 19:45, Yuri via Unbound-users wrote:
> 27.08.2019 21:22, Yuri пишет:
>> 27.08.2019 21:17, Wouter Wijngaards via Unbound-users пишет:
>>> Hi Yuri,
>>>
>>> If that is any similar to yours, the ./configure --disable-shared flag
>>> could fix it.
> Tried with same error:

It looks like the flag makes the library build pass, but this link fails
because of (what may also be the first error) unrecognised options.

Can you give the full commandline that failed, and also a couple before
it (the libtool invocation, and then the compiler and linker lines).
The flags on it, we can try to change them to see which one is the
problem.  Something that looks like -...h... is what I guess from the
link you sent.

You could edit the CFLAGS, CPPFLAGS in the Makefile to try different
options, or enter the commandline by hand ('#' makes comments in the
Makefile, or copy to a backup file so you can try different changes).
Try to remove the '-pthread', because there is an 'h' in that and
solaris has a different threading model (the '-mt' option enables the
solaris threading I believe).  Maybe the '/usr/local/lib/libevent.so'
needs to change into '-levent' because citing the .so directly is a gcc
feature (I thought).  Maybe there are other options that cause issues,
like warning options or the '-flto' option (disabled with --disable-flto
for configure).

Best regards, Wouter