Unbound 1.9.3 released

Wouter Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Aug 27 15:24:34 UTC 2019

Hi Yuri,

Another option, if your system has a specific version of libtool for it,
is to specify the libtool version specificaly on the configure line,
like this ./configure libtool=/usr/bin/libtool  (or point to another
location or version of libtool).  Then it uses that libtool for dynamic
library linking, and if that passes the right options, things could
start to work.

Best regards, Wouter