TLS certificate question about Unbound 1.9.2

Yuri yvoinov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 18:37:03 UTC 2019

Ah. You risky :) Take stable. Im running stable 1.9.1 on 3 production
servers exclusively with DoT, with openssl 1.0.2o and have no issues.

Also, of course, re-write unbound.conf. From 1.6.0 to 1.9.x eternity has
passed. :)
Despite backward compatibility, the versions are still too different.
In any case, I advise you to get a stable latest released version 1.9.1.

PS. It is bad idea use unstable (when working in progress) from github
and trying to use. This is very risky and usually for experienced
programmers, who know what they are doing.

--
"C++ seems like a language suitable for firing other people's legs."

* C++20 : Bug to the future *