TLS 1.3

Chris Public2 at xymox1.com
Mon Sep 24 00:01:23 UTC 2018

Sorry for my being a noob and asking a lot of questions :(

What is a known working method to get TLS 1.3 working on Unbound with
steps ?

Without compiling Unbound with ssl directory options, without compiling
anything, then I would need to use symlinks ?

Install FreeBSD 12 A 7 or later  This comes with Openssl 1.0.x
pkg install openssl111-1.1.1_1
ln -s /usr/local/bin/openssl /usr/bin/openssl ?
ln -s /usr/local/include/openssl /usr/include/openssl ?
pkg install unbound-1.8.0 ?

Or do you want me to:
pkg install openssl111-1.1.1_1
unbound > ./configure --with-ssl=dir > make install

?