auto-trust-anchor-file

battossai battossai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 07:10:29 UTC 2018

Hello,

Is there anyway how to check auto-trust-anchor-file ?
I Install new unbound 1.7.3 and getting error like below :

/usr/local/etc/unbound/unbound.conf:472: error: syntax error

read /usr/local/etc/unbound/unbound.conf failed: 1 errors in configuration
file

[1536562934] unbound[1772:0] fatal error: Could not read config file:
/usr/local/etc/unbound/unbound.conf

When i see this error belong to : auto-trust-anchor-file:
"/usr/local/etc/unbound/root.key"
I have check the permission and path its read and writeable for unbound.
I have remove the root.key and starting unbound-anchor.

What else can i do ?
Thank you in advance.