IN TXT & NULL trash records

Maciej Gawron gaweron at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 10:35:42 UTC 2018

Hello,

First of all : great project and product, thanks a lot for that:)

I would appreciate if you could give me some hint...

Since I am observing a lot of DNS Tunnel “users” , the cache started to
store totally useless records of type TXT and NULL.

Of course, never ending struggle called blocking DNS Tunnel domains helps,
but from time to time appears sth new, that makes mess.

Can we configure unbound to not to store TXT & NULL records? Or if you
think this idea is silly, please let me know😊

Thanks a lot

Maciej