Response Policy Zone Support

Paul Vixie paul at redbarn.org
Wed May 23 18:58:00 UTC 2018

as before, we have code that implements rpz for unbound. however, it is
not open-source licensed. any unbound recursive server that operates a
passive dns sensor and thus sends its cache miss traffic to SIE, is
automatically licensed to be linked against and run alongside "fastrpz"
which is our name for the rpz implementation for unbound (and also bind9
though that's rarely used.)

vixie

re:

--