Unbound 1.7.3rc1 pre-release
wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Jun 15 08:29:10 UTC 2018
Unbound 1.7.3rc1 pre-release is available.
This release fixes a bug in qname minimisation, from 1.7.1, that double
counts CNAMEs and this causes resolution failures because the maximum
CNAME count is hit. This caught attention because since 1.7.2 qname
minimisation is enabled by default.
- #4102 for NSD, but for Unbound. Named unix pipes do not use
certificate and key files, access can be restricted with file and
directory permissions. The option control-use-cert is no longer
used, and ignored if found in unbound.conf.
- Rename tls-additional-ports to tls-additional-port, because every
line adds one port.
- Don't count CNAME response types received during qname minimisation
as query restart.
- #4100: Fix stub reprime when it becomes useless.
- Fix crash if ratelimit taken into use with unbound-control
instead of with unbound.conf.
- Patch to fix openwrt for mac os build darwin detection in configure.
- #4103: Fix that auth-zone does not insist on SOA record first in
file for url downloads.
- Fix that first control-interface determines if TLS is used. Warn
when IP address interfaces are used without TLS.
Best regards, Wouter
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Unbound-users