fatal error: Could not set up local zones

Chris Narkiewicz hello at ezaquarii.com
Sat Dec 29 12:36:00 UTC 2018

Try to minimize number of zones. For 156550 entries you'll need around
450MB of RAM.

I had similar problem and solved it by creating transparent zones per TLD:

https://github.com/ezaquarii/vpn-at-home/blob/master/ansible/roles/unbound/templates/02-ad-block-zone.conf.j2

It looks like zones require a lot of ram, but local-data entries
are packed tightly.

Best regards,
Chris Narkiewicz