Blockchain DNS

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Thu Dec 13 23:12:09 UTC 2018

The reason we designed DNS is that you cannot possibly store all domains in the world locally. How do you think your solution scales if you not only need to store all worldwide domains but also their entire history ?

I have written about this in the past,

https://nohats.ca/wordpress/blog/2012/04/09/you-cant-p2p-the-dns-and-have-it-too/

Paul

Sent from mobile device