ip-ratelimit-factor ?

Fredrik Pettai pettai at sunet.se
Mon Dec 10 09:09:44 UTC 2018

Hi Wouter,

According to my simplistic tests, 0 & 1 gives the same results, drop all
the exceeding.

The man page says 0 should drop all and rest of the values are going to
let 1/<value> through)

Probably, changing so if set to 0 would turn off ip-ratelimit-factor
dropping any exceeding queries, and update the man page to reflect this
change. (As setting unbound options to 0 is usually used to switch
features off in unbound, hence this suggestion instead of 1)

Thx,

/P