Unbound V1.8.2 - not working for me.

rgsub1 at btinternet.com rgsub1 at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 5 16:12:39 UTC 2018

OK it is now resolved.

I have no idea what happened but somehow the AV got itself all messed up and when I logged in as administrator It suddenly popped up, decided it was broken and then uninstalled and re-installed itself. This was followed by yet another update.

So it seems it was just a coincidence that what ever happened, happened and 1.8.2 did not work whereas 1.8.1 did I tried going back and forth between the two versions several times and it was always the same 1.8.1 worked 1.8.2 did not.

However I am now running 1.8.2 with no issues. 😊

Ray