unbound fail after upgrade Ubuntu from 17.10 to 18.04

Bernard Drozd bernid at interia.pl
Mon Apr 30 19:20:49 UTC 2018

 >If you do need Unbound, then take another look at my previous mail,
which showed in the "setup-script" section how you might change things.
 >But since you're new in Linux, I *strongly* recommend seeing if
sticking with the OS defaults will work better for you.

Thank you Phil,
You saved me a few hours spent searching for a resolution.
Yes stopping and disabling systemd-resolved service 'unblock' unbound.

I will look closer to systemd-resolved but I like unbound and currently
stay with unbound :-)
Regards,
Bernard