Rebase edns-subnet branch?

Dan McCombs dmccombs at dyn.com
Fri May 5 14:29:23 UTC 2017

Hello,

Any chance of the edns-subnet branch having recent changes in trunk merged
into it?

I'd like to start testing that branch soon handling production traffic, but
would like the change in trunk that disables older TLS versions for
remote-control if built with a newer openssl, and just syncing it up with
trunk seems to make the most sense. I can play around with merging the
changes in, but figure someone more connected with the project would be
able to do it more easily, so thought I'd ask.

Take care,

-Dan

[image: Dyn logo, Dyn.com] <http://dyn.com/>

*Dan McCombs * |  Principal Software Engineer
p: 603.296.1568  |  @danmccombs