New to Unbound

Luiz Fernando Softov fernando at softov.com.br
Fri Mar 24 02:44:50 UTC 2017

​Hi,

​don't
see all mailling, but this I know how to do.

>​ ​4. Gathering statistics and graphing queries per second (not sure how
>​ ​to accomplish this

​You can have a daemon, that grab statistics each second

​1 - Using ​'system' ​unbound-control stats_noreset
2 -​ ​Or your own daemon, connecting via TCP+SSL, and making the command.

Each reply has a connection close, so you need to reconnect.

This 2, for me, isn't the best way, because the CPU increase.

3 -​ ​Or, use the Shared Memory, so you can create a daemon and attach to
SHM and get
needed​​ info.

https://github.com/jedisct1/unbound/commit/9f11a7300938e265d8b346b7f71739
a0578e84d6

After getting the info, you need to populate some files or database.
With that info, you can create graphs.

Use your imagination and the data needed.

Here are some screenshots from one of our client, to show the ideia.

http://prntscr.com/enqrlj
http://prntscr.com/enqkoz
http://prntscr.com/enqmgj
http://prntscr.com/enqkkm