DNS query native TLS support port 853

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Thu Jul 27 04:33:55 UTC 2017

Hi. I just came across this little snippet from
https://calomel.org/unbound_dns.html

forward-addr: 145.100.185.15 at 853  # dnsovertls.sinodun.com US
forward-addr: 185.49.141.37 at 853   # getdnsapi.net US

* Looks like a drop-in replacement for dnscrypt-proxy type encryption. Is it comparable in capabilities?
* Is there a list of public instances supporting TLS with statement re "keep log" status?

Separately, will there be an unbound.apk for Android in the future?

Reagrads.

--
HardenedBSD_amd64_12-Current_RadeonKMS
Please CC my email when responding, mail from list is not delivered.