Unbound Consultation

Avi Harari harariboy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 20:25:24 UTC 2017

Dear List,

I'm currently using bind and I have a unique scenario.
I have A records with multiple IPs (e.g xyz.mydomain.com has 200 different
IPs).
Recently some users encountered an issue while trying to resolve these
records, apparently due to the record size.
I was wondering if with Unbound I can control the response size and limit
it (so that for example when a user is resolving xyz.mydomain.com he will
only receive one or several records as per the round robin load balancing).
Looking forward for your insights.

Regards,
Avi