unicode request blocking

Joris L. cache at commandline.be
Sat Apr 22 19:36:56 UTC 2017

Thanks Paul,

Evidently, indeed. If one registers a name it must be protected in any code, ascii, ansi, utf ...

Remains the problem of a man-in-the-middel and self generated certificates with legitimate server names, given the rise of free ssl certificates this may be a legitimate concern. It also suggests the creation and validation of certificates on the client side must be extended to registrars of domain names etc. to warrant safe usage. I've not really put much thought in it since i'm not in a position to make a difference anyway.

Br,

JL

Sent from ProtonMail mobile