Unbound 1.6.2rc1 pre-release

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Thu Apr 20 12:19:06 UTC 2017

Am 20.04.2017 um 13:31 schrieb Ralph Dolmans via Unbound-users:

> We are planning to implement the key tag query part of RFC 8145 soon.
> Will that be sufficient for you or do you also need the EDNS option?

Hello Ralph,

I read RFC again and am now aware of /two/ options to transport the key tag information.
So, first: thanks for your question!

the answer depend a little bit on "how can a zone operator consume the key tag information?"
It would be helpful if nsd has the ability to collect such queries.
That could happen dnscap or dnstap based but a simple logging in nsd would also be OK.

Andreas