Unable to resolv 1 domain

Ondřej Surý ondrej at sury.org
Mon Apr 10 13:18:34 UTC 2017

Perhaps this could be added to things controlled by:

harden-algo-downgrade: yes/no?

I don't think there's any security risk from using SHA1 for DS record
verification even if SHA-2 is available.

Ultimately, it's your call and decision.

Cheers,
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej at sury.org>
Knot DNS (https://www.knot-dns.cz/) – a high-performance DNS server