DHCP question

Bryan C. Everly bryan at bceassociates.com
Wed Jul 6 13:32:45 UTC 2016

> You mean you want the DNS zone bar.com to be updated with the hostname of
> your laptop (foo in your case)?
> Unbound being a recursive/cache DNS server, that won’t be possible.
> You’ll need to set up an Authoritative DNS server (like NSD, Bind or Knot,
> all of which are available for OpenBSD) to have this.
> Cheers,
> --
> Nico

Thanks for the quick response.  I will look into an authoritative server.

More information about the Unbound-users mailing list