2012 OARC Name Server Selection of DNS Caching Resolvers

Richard Edmands thesirdmz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:14:44 UTC 2015

Greetings!
I know this presentation is over 3 years old, but I've been looking over
the changelogs and tried a few searches but I have not been able to find an
answer. They discuss the selection of Name Servers in various different
recursive DNS servers and the methods these servers use. I was wondering if
there has been any change in this area, if not then what's the flaw in
their logic? Maybe it's worth considering?

Cheers!

https://www.dns-oarc.net/files/workshop-201203/OARC-workshop-London-2012-NS-selection.pdf