[Unbound-users] Unbound Android port

Marek Sebera marek.sebera at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 20:32:32 UTC 2015

Hello guys,

I'd like to follow up on Android Unbound DNS porting status.

- We have working binaries for ARM platform, statically linked and all..
- We have Android application, which provides UI to configure and control the Unbound DNS service

!! State of Things report (android screenshots included) can be found here: https://github.com/smarek/android-unbound-dns/issues/6

! Binaries and Android application can be downloaded here: https://github.com/smarek/android-unbound-dns/releases

I'd like to have your opinion on where should the project go next and if anybody is interested in taking part in development.

Thank you
Best Regards
Marek Sebera