[Unbound-users] DNSSEC trust anchors

Thomas Winget tewinget at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 00:22:24 UTC 2014

Thanks for the quick reply!

So for unbound installed in a default config on a Linux box, that seems
reasonable.  But that doesn't help with Windows, and requires unbound
installed (rather than just e.g. libunbound-dev on *buntu).  I'm hoping to
find a solution that will be very cross-platform friendly and not require
an extra dependency, but I can sacrifice the latter in the interest of the
former if necessary.

--
Thomas Winget
Computer Engineering