[Unbound-users] python 3.x support

Pavel Simerda psimerda at redhat.com
Mon Sep 22 11:29:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have more python 3.x related patches, that seem to be safe for python 2.x as well, please push.

I also found out that the 2.x version is working with byte strings which is not ideal as we're working with internationalized DNS data as well. It might be useful to include internationalization in the tests and we'll probably find out that we also need to use unicode strings with python 2.x and thus introduce not entirely compatible changes. Any thoughts on this?

Pavel