[Unbound-users] Query source IP/Port persistance and unbound vs djbdns dnscache

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Wed Jun 11 18:02:38 UTC 2014

    Will unbound see this constant source IP/port as unusual, and block further
    DNS queries in a similar manner after a period of time?  In other words,
    will we require the the source NAT with unbound, until we can fix the buggy
    gateways?

As far as I know it won't do block on this. That is easely tested
 to run something like:

	while true; do dig -b 127.0.0.1#8765 +short example.com; done

on a (test server) which runs unbound as a resolver.

	jaap