[Unbound-users] NXDOMAIN when trying to resolve IP addresses in a recursive caching setup

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at zimbra.com
Tue Jul 1 23:22:57 UTC 2014

--On Tuesday, July 01, 2014 5:11 PM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount
<quanah at zimbra.com> wrote:

> This happens with any and all IP addresses I try and do rDNS on... This
> is for my MTA's, so it is somewhat critical that it work...

Ugh, never mind... I just happened to be doing testing on rDNS with some
systems with no rDNS configured (like www.cnn.com's returned list of IP
addresses).  :/

As long as I stay out of AS112 zone, it's fine.  Sorry for the noise. :)

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Server Architect