[Unbound-users] statistics-cumulative

Anders Lindborg anders.lindborg at sandnet.se
Thu Mar 21 18:17:54 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

We are running the munin plugin without cumulative statistics and the numbers we get seem to be correct. We also have a cacti server (also based on rrdtool) so I have some previous experience with this exellent tool. If I my memory serves me right, m is for milli and M is for mega. Also, if you change anything that affects the data collection your graphs and numbers will be screwed up for a while since it is calculating average values.

Hope this is helpful.

// Anders