[Unbound-users] Slowly memory leak?

Andreas Schulze andreas.schulze at datev.de
Fri May 18 12:18:37 UTC 2012

Am 17.05.2012 23:25 schrieb fwkh7691 at nifty.com:
> I'm using unbound 1.4.16 with following server.
same version here

> unbound.conf:
> ====================
> msg-cache-size: 250m
> rrset-cache-size: 500m
funny: same settings here :-)

> I checked it using ps command. The result is following.
I have looked at my statistics and found also an increasing memory usage.
It's an host dedicated to unbound. No other services. (except backup & system management)

Did not noticed that mem usage till now.

--
Andreas Schulze
Internetdienste | P252

DATEV eG
90329 Nürnberg | Telefon +49 911 319-0 | Telefax +49 911 319-3196
E-Mail info @datev.de | Internet www.datev.de
Sitz: 90429 Nürnberg, Paumgartnerstr. 6-14 | Registergericht Nürnberg, GenReg Nr.70
Vorstand
Prof. Dieter Kempf (Vorsitzender)
Dipl.-Kfm. Wolfgang Stegmann (stellvertretender Vorsitzender)
Dipl.-Kfm. Michael Leistenschneider
Dipl.-Kfm. Dr. Robert Mayr
Jörg Rabe v. Pappenheim
Dipl.-Vw. Eckhard Schwarzer
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Reinhard Verholen