[Unbound-users] per-forwarder source address?

Andreas Schulze andreas.schulze at datev.de
Wed May 2 05:29:26 UTC 2012

Am 01.05.2012 10:15 schrieb Michael Tokarev:
> Any comments on this?  I can try to implement it
> but I've no idea if this is considered useful at
> all.  To me it is - obviously - useful ;)
I use unbound since years in may strange setups.
But never noticed wrong souce addresses as a problem.
That's a point I always rely on the selection algorithm implemented in the os.
(but it's always linux in my case ...)

so -1, sorry
Andreas

--
Andreas Schulze
Internetdienste | P252

DATEV eG
90329 Nürnberg | Telefon +49 911 319-0 | Telefax +49 911 319-3196
E-Mail info @datev.de | Internet www.datev.de
Sitz: 90429 Nürnberg, Paumgartnerstr. 6-14 | Registergericht Nürnberg, GenReg Nr.70
Vorstand
Prof. Dieter Kempf (Vorsitzender)
Dipl.-Kfm. Wolfgang Stegmann (stellvertretender Vorsitzender)
Dipl.-Kfm. Michael Leistenschneider
Dipl.-Kfm. Dr. Robert Mayr
Jörg Rabe v. Pappenheim
Dipl.-Vw. Eckhard Schwarzer
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Reinhard Verholen