[Unbound-users] Accessing query Source IP From python module

Bharath Madhusudan bharath.madhusudan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 23:54:30 UTC 2012

I am looking to access the source IP of the DNS query via the python
module. The purpose of this would be to send different responses to
the client based on source IP. I read on posts from 2-3 years ago that
this is indeed possible via the python module - but I am unable to
find sample python code that would help me achieve this.

Any pointers/help on this front would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks, Bharath