[Unbound-users] Unbound stops answering after ADSL-line bounce

Paul Taylor PaulTaylor at winn-dixie.com
Fri Feb 10 15:50:27 UTC 2012

Thank you - I'll file these commands away for future reference.

Previously, I tried recreating the problem a few times, but after
waiting 15 minutes (per your previous advice) after the WAN recovery,
DNS has worked.  I've not tried leaving my internet connection down for
much more than about 10 minutes, though.