[Unbound-users] Old entries in the requestlist

Wed Jun 30 16:53:02 UTC 2010

Hi Brian,

It is timing out.  Are the incoming server replies blocked by your
firewall (since these are different boxes?)?

The (empty list) text is a display bug in unbound-control and is fixed
in 1.4.5.

In the development svn trunk version I fixed a couple bugs recently that
should keep operation (as well as possible) going smoothly under those
conditions - with old entries jostled out instead of dropped queries.

However that would not fix the underlying problem, that UDP connections
to the internet do not work or large packet drops, from these servers
towards the internet.  Or I suspect something like that.

Best regards,
   Wouter