[Unbound-users] HELP with Unbound on Windoes 7 X64

John Moss papayrus123 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 14:02:27 UTC 2010

I am trying to run a local dns caching server with unbound and I am trying
to do this on windows 7 X64. Does anyone know of a way to get this up and
running on a local network that has 13 computers with IP ranges of
192.168.2.100-192.168.2.199 and the server IP is 192.168.2.100. There is a
router that I have the DSL connected to that has an IP of 192.168.2.2 and it
is set as a dhcp server too. The router connects to a switch where all the
computers and the server are connected.

Thank You for your help best regards Jay