[Unbound-users] Problems with pythonmodule (versions 1.4.4 and 1.4.5)

Leandro Tino leandro at itevoluxion.com
Tue Jul 20 18:06:03 UTC 2010

ok, Carsten.

That was the problem. I've installed Fedora 12 with swig 1.3.40 and
everything worked ok.

I copied unboundmodule.py from pythonmod directory to unbound home
directory though, to avoid problems to unbound when wants to locate
that file. At least that way worked for me.

Thanks!

Leandro C. Tino | IT evoluxion
Viamonte 577 Piso 8º, Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina