[Unbound-users] who is using unbound?

John Robson john.robson at appliansys.com
Wed Aug 18 09:13:31 UTC 2010

On 17 August 2010 16:29, hugo hugoo <hugobxl at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> As Unbound is rather a new DNS Cache product, I am very interested to know
> who is using it in the world.
> Unbound seems to be a very interesting product but there is a lack of
> references.
>

>  -  Can people in this mailing list describe the way and where they use
> Unbound?

We've recently added Unbound to our DNSbox200 slave appliance.

It's running alongside BIND and ISC's DHCP server so you've got three
services running in the one unit.  We've got a number of big customers using
it in conjunction with our DNSbox400 master.

Happy to discuss off list in more detail if you like.

John

--
John Robson
Senior Support Engineer