[Unbound-users] Fwd: Running unbound as a resolver

Shahab Yassemi shahab78 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:59:10 UTC 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shahab Yassemi <shahab78 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 9:55 AM
Subject: Running unbound as a resolver
To: unbound-users at unbound.net

Hi ,

  I worked weeks and weeks and I really need your help , I have a nsd
running dns server with dnssec and nsec3 zone and another machine with
unbound, and I want to have unbound as a resolver but I can't , I
can't see my zone on the other machine and I cannot see anything with
it! my config file is this :

 server:
       interface: 194.225.72.238
       access-control: 0.0.0.0/0 allow
       username: root
       logfile: "/var/log/unbound.log"
       do-ip6: no
       root-hints: "/usr/local/etc/unbound/named.cache"
       stub-zone:
               name: "com."
               stub-addr: 194.225.72.239

my zone on the other machine is com , please help me with this problem
, and please tell me for having unbound as a resolver what should I
do? I just installed it and now it is running but it does not resolve
for me.

thanks