[Unbound-users] Run Unbound on Solaris

蔡述宪 caishuxian at gmail.com
Fri May 30 06:31:08 UTC 2008

Hi, all
    Is there any guide on how to run unbound on Solaris? I have a host
running Solaris in a private network and I'm trying to config this machine
to a DNS server using unbound. Also we already have a local DNS resolver in
this private network. Now I want to build my host to an unbound DNS server
and forward recursive DNS search directly to this local DNS resolver. Just
like the "forwarders" list in BIND named.conf. So where can I add this kind
of entry? I didn't get any clue in the unbound.conf. Thank you for any
suggestions!

Best Regards
Shuxian