[RPKI] Routinator repository blacklisted

Slav Messetchkov slav.messetchkov at sasktel.com
Mon Nov 28 23:58:53 UTC 2022

Hello,

We have been using Routinator as RPKI ROA proxy for several months now. Recently we noticed that the following sites, which are listed amongst Routinator's repositories, have been blacklisted on Gremlins, and access to them is being blocked by our Spamhaus RPZ:

rpki-rrdp.mnihyc.com
rpki-rsync.mnihyc.com

They are currently being blocked approximately 1000 times per day.