[RPKI] Krill release 0.9.5-RC7 'Have You considered these Upgrades?'

Tim Bruijnzeels tim at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Mar 30 08:00:55 UTC 2022

Dear list,

A day after the RC7 release we heard about an issue with parsing publication
protocol error responses. Krill insists that the 'tag' attribute is present.
Technically this is correct, but since there is no harm in treating a missing
'tag' attribute in the same way as 'tag=""', we decided to be a bit more lenient
in what we accept in this case.

We just released RC8 with this fix and are running it on our own systems. Since
this change is very minor we are still planning to finalise the actual 0.9.5
release on Monday 4 April.

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,

Tim