[RPKI] Grafana dashboard

Tim Bruijnzeels tim at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Jun 10 15:11:19 UTC 2022

Hi Cristian,

On 9 Jun 2022, at 15:50, Cristian Cardoso via RPKI <rpki at lists.nlnetlabs.nl> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Does anyone use Krill metrics in prometheus and generate dashboards in Grafana?

As you probably found out the krill prometheus metrics are documented here:
https://krill.docs.nlnetlabs.nl/en/stable/monitoring.html

We are not using Grafana for krill ourselves since most of the metrics aren't really things that are that interesting to watch over a time series.

But let me turn this around into a question:
What are the krill metrics that you would want to monitor and graph?

> Does anyone happen to know if it is possible to convert the unix timestamp to some date value supported in Grafana?

I think I had some limited success in the past, but I am a grafana newbie and forgot.

Tim