[RPKI] Krill testbed redeployed

Tim Bruijnzeels tim at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Feb 25 12:41:20 UTC 2022

Dear list,

For those among you who are using our krill testbed at:
https://testbed.krill.cloud/index.html#/testbed

We have just deployed 0.9.5-rc2 here, intending to test
it over the coming days before officially releasing the
new release candidate publicly (e.g. github release etc).

Unfortunately we had to wipe the contents of the testbed
as an earlier release candidate had some issues with its
upgrade migration code.

If you had a test instance running under the testbed, then
you will have to re-do the setup. Our apologies for the
inconvenience, but fortunately we could catch the issue
on this test system rather than after a public release.

Kind regards

Tim