[RPKI] Krill 0.10.0-RC3 'Hush' released

Tim Bruijnzeels tim at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Aug 29 18:35:59 UTC 2022

Dear list,

We just released RC3 for Krill 0.10.0 'Hush'.

This release fixes a number of issues that we found in RC2 after
thorough testing in our own test and production environments, and
testing with various HSM implementations:

 - Handle more PKCS#11 transient failure scenarios #761 (HSM support)
 - Manifest of 0.10.0-rc1 includes CRL, but nothing else #853
 - BGPSec Router Certificate should NOT contain SIA extension #854
 - Make krill.lock file optional and opt-in #856
 - Using a jitter of 0 results in a panic #859
 - Security fixes in KMIP dependencies #860 (HSM support)
 - v0.10.0-rc2 doesn't compile on FreeBSD 13.1 #861 (HSM support)
 - Show RFC8183 XML in the CLI output #868
 - Keep parent ID cert PEM in history #870
 - Error in the JS console after creating a CA via the web UI #872
 - Trim uploaded parent and repo responses #873
 - XML generated for RFC 8183 communication starts with a line break #874
 - RFC 8183 XML responses submitted via the UI are incorrectly escaped #875
 - API to upload repository response should not change #895
 - API to add parent should not change #898
 - Fix: Encode ranges as prefixes where possible #903
 - Improve KMIP lacking support log messages #889
 - Add SSLKEYLOGFILE support #615

NOTE that 0.10.0-rc1 and -rc2 instances cannot be upgraded because
of issue #870. Please contact us if this is an issue for you.

We deployed 0.10.0-rc3 to our own test and production environments
and will monitor it over the coming week. Of course, we welcome you all
to do additional testing. If you find any issues, or have any questions
or comments, please let us know.

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,

Tim